Forms library

University of Missouri Extension fiscal policies and procedures comply with University of Missouri policies, as well as the guidelines of its funding partners.

Travel and expenses

Travel - Non-Employee- Trip Expense Detail

Direct deposit form for non-employees (PDF)


New employee or employee-transfer moving expenses have a few options in being set up and paid.  Below are your options and you can refer to the Moving Expense Quick Reference Guide for more details on the T&E system for moving and policy.

  • If you use a University contracted moving company, your fiscal contact should be able to get you set up for it to be paid directly with a University purchasing card.
  • If you use a non-contracted moving company, it can still be paid directly through a purchase order.  Please contact your fiscal person to start that process, which must be done before you move.
  • If you are covering all of the expenses yourself, the reimbursement will go through the T&E system.  Tip: Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement Request and Summary Form will need your supervisor’s signature as well as your own.

Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement Request and Summary


Cell phone agreement form
The policy is currently under review. Please contact Shelly DeJaynes if you need this form.


Purchasing card

The University of Missouri System is migrating from separate travel and purchasing cards to an integrated One Card.  Extension’s transition date has not been decided, but when we do transition, Extension Fiscal will be in contact with your unit’s fiscal contact to discuss the OneCard implementation.  Links to the new or revised policies related to the One Card migration can be found on the One Card website.

Purchase Orders/ePro