Monday, February 20, 2017KIRKSVILLE, Mo. – A local foods workshop to help farmers markets vendors increase sales is set for 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Feb. 24, in Kirksville at the University of Missouri Extension Center in Adair County.
Monday, February 20, 2017COLUMBIA, Mo. – Openings still remain for the 2017 Show-Me Grape and Wine Conference and Symposium.
Wednesday, February 15, 2017ST. JOSEPH, Mo. – Registration is open for the fourth annual Small Acreage and Land Entrepreneur (SALE) Conference on March 4 in St. Joseph.
Tuesday, February 14, 2017COLUMBIA, Mo. – Small farmers and backyard gardeners can learn about the newest gardening sensation at the Mid-Missouri Expo. The event is Saturday, Feb. 25, at Battle High School, Columbia.
Tuesday, February 7, 2017ROLLA, Mo. – Grow Your Farm sessions for beginning farmers start Feb. 25 at Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla.
Tuesday, January 24, 2017WARRENSBURG, Mo. – Grow Your Farm sessions for beginning farmers begin Feb. 21 at the University of Missouri Extension Center in Johnson County.
Thursday, January 12, 2017COLUMBIA, Mo. – The first “Grow Your Farm” sessions for beginning farmers start Jan. 23 at Jefferson College in Hillsboro.
Browse these University of Missouri websites:
You may be interested in these external websites:
- G419, Developing a Farm Newsletter
- G420, Designing a Farm Resume
- G600, Crop Marketing Plan
- G640, Adding Value
- G641, Capturing vs. Creating Value
- G650, Building Your Brand
- G6222, Selling Strategies for Local Food Producers
- G6223, Starting and Operating a Farmers Market: Frequently Asked Questions
- G6227, Farmers Markets and Social Media: Social Media Use and Purchase Patterns of Missouri Farmers Market Consumers
- G6228, Farmers Markets and Social Media: Promotional Media Use by Missouri Farmers Market Organizers
- G6229, Using Social Media to Learn About Consumer Needs and Preferences
- NRAES51, Produce Handling for Direct Marketing
- SX1011, Marketing Strategies for Farmers and Ranchers
You may be interested in these related publications:
- G642, Establishing the Transfer Price: Balancing Businesses
- G643, Hedging Ethanol in the NYMEX Unleaded Gas Futures
- G648, Break-even Pricing, Revenue and Units
- G649, Selecting an Appropriate Pricing Strategy
- G3651, How to Compute Your Cost of Producing Milk
- G3661, Artisan Cheeses in Missouri: Retail Grocers' Perceptions
- G3662, Artisan Cheeses in Missouri: Consumer Buying Habits and Preferences
- G6221, Marketing Vegetables in Missouri
- G9420, Landowners' Guide to Lease Hunting in Missouri
- MP910, Resources and Services for Minority Farmers and Ranchers
- N1308, Sampling Safely at Farmers Markets
- NCR610C, Managing Production and Marketing Systems: Business Management for Farmers