Monday, January 9, 2017ST. JOSEPH, Mo. – University of Missouri Extension offers information to help farmers choose soybean varieties based upon maturity data at the annual Northwest Missouri Certified Crop Adviser Conference, Jan. 17-18 in St. Joseph.
Monday, December 19, 2016COLUMBIA, Mo. – The Midwest Cover Crop Council’s redesigned website will help Missouri producers find resources, says Charles Ellis, University of Missouri Extension natural resources engineer.
Monday, December 19, 2016COLUMBIA, Mo. – Farmers using irrigation will benefit from a new University of Missouri Extension web application.
Browse these University of Missouri websites:
You may be interested in these related publications:
- AF1002, Growing Pecans in Missouri
- AF1010, Growing Shiitake Mushrooms in an Agroforestry Practice
- AGW1017, Drought-Related Issues in Forage, Silage and Baleage
- G7112, Black Cutworm in Missouri
- MWPS13, Grain Drying, Handling and Storage Handbook
- WG1001, Understanding and Preventing Freeze Damage in Vineyards: Workshop Proceedings
- WG1002, Justin R. Morris Vineyard Mechanization Symposium: Workshop Proceedings
- WG1003, Proceedings of the Symposium on Sustainability in Vineyards and Wineries
- WG1004, Proceedings of the Symposium on Advances in Vineyard Pest Management
- WG1005, Proceedings of the Symposium on Establishing and Managing Vineyards to Meet or Exceed Winery Expectations
- WG2000, Ozark Mountain Vineyard Sustainability Assessment Workbook: A Self-Assessment of Management Practices
- XM1001, Flowering and Fruit Characteristics of Black Walnuts: A Tool for Identifying and Selecting Cultivars