Thursday, February 16, 2017MEXICO, Mo. – The perfect storm exists for more grain bin accidents in 2017 since farmers are storing more grain on-farm than ever before, says University of Missouri Extension natural resources engineer Charles Ellis.
Friday, February 10, 2017COLUMBIA, Mo. – Ten years ago, not many farmers were talking about cover crops.
Thursday, February 2, 2017ROCK PORT, Mo. – A four-year study by University of Missouri Extension seeks to find how cover crops can best benefit soils after flooding and prevented planting.
Browse these University of Missouri websites:
You may be interested in these related publications:
- AF1002, Growing Pecans in Missouri
- AF1010, Growing Shiitake Mushrooms in an Agroforestry Practice
- AGW1017, Drought-Related Issues in Forage, Silage and Baleage
- G7112, Black Cutworm in Missouri
- MWPS13, Grain Drying, Handling and Storage Handbook
- WG1001, Understanding and Preventing Freeze Damage in Vineyards: Workshop Proceedings
- WG1002, Justin R. Morris Vineyard Mechanization Symposium: Workshop Proceedings
- WG1003, Proceedings of the Symposium on Sustainability in Vineyards and Wineries
- WG1004, Proceedings of the Symposium on Advances in Vineyard Pest Management
- WG1005, Proceedings of the Symposium on Establishing and Managing Vineyards to Meet or Exceed Winery Expectations
- WG2000, Ozark Mountain Vineyard Sustainability Assessment Workbook: A Self-Assessment of Management Practices
- XM1001, Flowering and Fruit Characteristics of Black Walnuts: A Tool for Identifying and Selecting Cultivars