Tackling the Tough Skills Workshop for Trainers (Session 1 of 2)
Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
132 E Monroe Avenue, Saint Louis MO map...
This Tackling the Tough Skills Workshop for Trainers equips participants to teach critical life skills: Attitude, Responsibility, Communication, Problem Solving, Workforce Preparation, Anger Management, Conflict Resolution, Critical Thinking, Self-Esteem, Teamwork and Dealing with Stress. The workshop uses Tackling the Tough Skills™: A Curriculum Building Skills for Work and Life.
More information about this event
Tackling the Tough Skills workshop details:
• When: Wednesday, March 29 and Thursday, March 30 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Where: MU Extension - St. Louis County, 132 E. Monroe Ave., Kirkwood, MO 63122
• Fee: $195 per person includes training curriculum (choice of adult or teen version), lunch and continental breakfast both days
• Presenter: Rosilee Trotta, LCSW, Tackling the Tough Skills™ author and trainer
• Register: Call 314-400-2115 or go to tinyurl.com/TTTS-StL.